Saturday, June 29, 2013

First Post :)

my first post. oh yeah! :)

i miss blogging. i miss airing out my thoughts. ever since i switched to facebook (from friendster to multiply), i haven't had the time to blog again. well, i have few on my FB notes, but FB notes is boring as compared to what friendster and multiply offered before. :D

well, thank God for a whole saturday rest facing the monitor, searching for online jobs and just browsing.
i stumbled on my house mate's blog, got encouraged and decided to create a blog of my own. i was shocked that i have an account on blogger but it was not maintained. i realized that i am planning to have a decent blog even before but haven't made myself to face it.

well, this is it. :D here comes my sentiments, melan moments and random thoughts. :D im sooo excited. :D

this is another excuse of having a laptop of my own. hihi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment